Friday, September 3, 2010

Flashlight fun and Strobe

Hey everyone, glad you have visited this page! Here you can leave any comments, criticisms or improvements you would like to see! I am open to all ideas and I would love to make people as happy as possible.

Version 1.0 is currently in the android market, and a new version will come along when I get some more ideas as to what everyone would like!

Currently the application provides a flashlight, strobe, emergency strobe, scrolling white, and a random color and time strobe!

I hope you enjoy it!

Anything you need please let me know!

As the app is updated, or new apps come out I will update the blog.

You can find flashlight fun by following this link market://search?q=pname:com.jmaz.flashtorch
or scanning this code



Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment